Hi, I’m Donella!
Freelance writer. Blogger. Mom Ordinaire.
Looking for a writer with a fun, friendly voice to write posts and articles for your blog, magazine, or website?
You’ve come to the right place!
As a freelance writer and blogger, I have seven years of experience and thousands of posts written to hone my research and writing skills.
In fact, many posts that I’ve written for clients have ranked well in the SERPs and gone viral on social media. If you need a pen for hire, I can:
🍲 Write about food, crafts, pets, parenting, and self-improvement
🖥️ Create SEO-friendly blog posts
🔍 Do keyword research
I’m currently open to new clients. Send a message!
My content writing is:
- Fun and interesting
- Search-engine friendly
- Designed to get social engagement
Not only do I write the content for you (with a byline or as a ghostwriter), but I can also handle creating images for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Need me to upload everything to your blog for you so that all you have to do is hit publish? No problem.
My content specializations include:
- Kids’ crafts and activities
- Life hacks and tips
- Other lifestyle topics
How do you know that I know my stuff?
I run multiple blogs myself. My primary blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops, ranks for over 35.8k keywords and has over 29k backlinks, according to ahrefs. I’ve also written top-ranking and viral posts for my clients. Check out my testimonials!
Fun (or weird) facts about me:
- When I’m not writing, I’m homeschooling our son or chasing our rambunctious beagle to pry something out of his mouth that shouldn’t be there.
- My two all-time favorite TV shows are Downton Abbey and Parks and Recreation.
- In junior high, I was knighted into the Order of the Golden Horseshoe—an honor bestowed on students who demonstrated a sound knowledge of WV history. I still have my little golden horseshoe pin to this day. Plus, having a sword touched to your shoulders while kneeling before the governor *does* seem pretty official, right?
- I collect interesting quotes and notes in at least 50 different notebooks as well as Notion and Roam Research. Pretty notebooks and awesome pens are my weakness.
- I’m a stone-cold introvert who missed her calling to become a desert hermit.
Let’s Work Together
Now that you know a little more about me, and more importantly, what I can do for you, let’s talk! Just hit the button below or email me at [email protected].